Thursday, March 31, 2011

Even celebrities have worn braces!!!


No matter the age, celebrities have been spotted wearing braces. It is wonderful to see them wearing stainless steel braces and not just clear braces and Invisalign. In an industry where looks are so critical, I'm sure it is difficult to get the okay from the agent to proceed with orthodontics. I mean it is usually a two year committment, but the results are very worth it.

Can you think of any celebrities with orthodontics that we may have missed?

2 comments:

  1. Some celebrities opt for braces so they can smile more confidently. Whether young or old, braces are very popular among the rich and famous. Just take a look Lisa Simpson!

    Bradley Bedell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I agreee with your article, this really helped me. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. Good website.
    Orthodontist Colorado Springs

    ReplyDelete